The manufacturer doesn’t offer any special accessories for the smartphone. Under controlled lighting conditions, the camera renders the test chart sharply and provides a fairly accurate color reproduction. Both are poor in low ambient light, but the test chart is https://tinhtien.online/learn-how-to-flash-oppo-a7-firmware-using-qfil/ still quite easy to recognize. The Poco X3 Pro has an ensemble of four lenses and an LED flash on its back panel. Its core is a 48 MP camera that shoots 12 MP photos using 4-in-1 pixel-binning, but it optionally also uses the full 48 MP resolution. The Xiaomi transfers data from microSD cards at a good speed – the sequential read and write rates that we measured can’t even be surpassed by high-end smartphones.
So, Pixel Experience is another good custom ROM you can get for Poco X3 Pro. Now, you can boot the device to the custom recovery by pressing the Volume Up+Power button of the device. You can install the Poco X3 Pro ADB Driver by downloading and extracting the driver on the Computer.
- It has a primary 48MP camera and an 8MP basic ultra-wide.
- This guide talks about using Recovery ROMs to update a device.
- The Poco X3 Pro has a 5160mAh battery, just like the Poco X3 NFC.
- That said, the Note 10 Pro Max’s display wins it some brownie points as it would make for a better binge-watching partner as compared to the Poco X3 Pro.
- We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Spreadtrum-powered.
The X3 Pro has thin bezels at the top, but the bottom bezel is noticeably wider, and there is a hole-punch cutout. You’ll find a wide earpiece just above the panel, and this doubles up as the secondary speaker. The stereo sound is loud and detailed, and it makes playing games or watching movies that much more enjoyable on the X3 Pro. POCO burst onto the scene three years ago with the POCO F1, with that phone offering a value package that is yet to be matched. So overall Poco X3 Pro is a great value for money phone but it’s definitely not for everyone. If performance or gaming is your number one priority then go for it.
- The Poco X3 Pro gets some great hardware upgrades for a slight bump in price.
- Since DRM Widevine L1 is also on board, the Xiaomi phone can also reproduce streaming content, such as from Netflix, in HD quality.
- Lastly, we recommend Arrow OS custom ROM as one of the best ROMs to enjoy the Android experience on rooted devices.
- Decent Processing Capabilities – One of the main highlights of the Poco M4 Pro is the ability to process tasks like a piece of cake.
At the time of this review, the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro gaming phone is the most expensive. It has impressive performance and a smooth, sharp screen.
XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics. XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed. If you are facing any software error on Poco X3 Pro or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device. It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device.