YUMI Lashes is different from ordinary lash lift. Everyone wants to provide customers with the most safe and reliable service, and you have reached the right place – YUMI Lashes from France is the founder of Keratin lash lifting, being the first to use keratin, which is an important ingredient to effectively prevent eyelashes from damage and falling. In order to buy our professional lash products, you will need to have a YUMI Lashes certificate.
Before the class, in order to complement the training, you will need to prepare 2 models for the class. First model at 13:45, second model at 16:00. Models should arrive at your location with no eye makeup on. Our Master Trainer will be teaching the classes in Cantonese.
Our online course is a 3 days course. On the first training day, we will have theory training. Second day is practical day over zoom with our trainer and your models. Last day will be student review day to make sure everyone has one more revision. We will cover all of the information you need to know about the YUMI Lashes technique, brand, and standards in full details. After the course, you will get an account to purchase professional products, which you can buy from the website directly (The account is not transferable and is for one person only). You will be fully ready to work on clients directly after the course.
Original price is S$1700 (bef GST). If you make your booking early, during the monthly offer period, you will get the Early-Bird price of S$1500 (bef GST). To get the Early-Bird price, you may book your class at least 14 days before class date.
Link of training courses will be sent to your email two days before class.
Once you have made your payment, please send the following information to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your full name as in passport.
- A picture of yourself, where your face can be seen clearly. No need to be passport or visa photo, only needs your face to be easily recognized. Please do not Photoshop or edit your pictures too much. This will be used for your certificate.
- Your mobile phone number.
- Where applicable: Your salon/shop name, address, contact number, social media sites.
- Reminder: Day 2 Zoom class will be begin at 13:00. You will need to prepare 2 models for the class. First model at 13:45-16:00, second model at 16:00-18:30. Models should arrive with no eye makeup on.
- Have a salon bed and lighting set up, with camera tripod to hold your phone for us to observe the model demo during practical session. We will need to see the lashes up-close and clearly.